Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #82 (permalink)
Glass Shatters
Humbled

Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000Glass Shatters 6501 - 7000
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
As for whether she knew is debatable, my point is that it is possible for pregancies to go unnoticed by those around you.

Now Karma101, if she knew she was pregnant then she had, lets say 7 months to think about what to do. 7 months to talk to someone about it. 7 months to cone up with a rational plan that didnt involve murder.

If she truely didnt know she was pregnant then she would have come forward to her parents feeling ill with cramps etc associated with going through labour. That shit is painful, if you didnt know you were pregnant then you'd head straight to hospital in a panic.
I agree with you totally. As I said before, it's a bunch of bullshit. However, it is virtually impossible to not notice a 100 pound female carrying a 10 pound fetus in her stomach. Anyone can talk about puberty and the growth of a female all they want but the aunts noticed. People in the community noticed, and all the mother did was send her daughter into the bathroom with a pregnancy test that she put something other than her own urine on, which to me indicates that she knew that she was pregnant and not in denial about it. The mother was such a fucking idiot that she not once asked her to daughter to lift her shirt or have her looked at by a medical professional solely out of suspicion?

When you talk about people not knowing that they are pregnant and all of a sudden giving birth, you are likely talking about fully grown women who are likely to be overweight or teenagers in denial. Denial doesn't hide the physical changes in a females body. As stated previously, she wasn't in denial. She knew it. The mother was in denial. I think she knew it, too.

Last edited by Glass Shatters : 10-05-2012 at 12:15 PM.
Glass Shatters is offline   Reply With Quote