Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #93 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Dude, you keep insisting that he's more deserving even though he never rapped, hence my snotnosed remark about Eric B lyrics, because there aren't any.
Most of those names are absurd to you, nobody else was kicking up that much of a stink, we all had our chances to say our piece. Shit, if it were up to me Del would have won the whole tourney. And yes your attitude definitely has an aroma of 'I know more than you do'.
Omg, are you retarded? Honestly are you retarded? I said, I made a mistake and quoted myself but its still not good enough for you? Get your head out of your ass

Dr.Dre never wrote his own lyrics thats why he shouldn't be on a best of list when it comes to rapping. Maybe producing but never rapping

Not hard really
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote