Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:23 AM   #90 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
First I'll re-quote because you kept insisting he's more deserving after the mistake.

Second, all that may be true but that doesn't change my opinion that I prefer Dre to Pac.

Your the one who walked into this thread and shit all over it acting like you know ever so much about rap and hip-hop. Music is subjective and this is a public poll. You don't have to agree with it but your in the minority, obviously.
No you clearly missed "I may have made a mistake adding his name in but I was throwing out any name off the top of my head and Eric B and Rakim came to mind so I threw his name in. Fair but the rest of my points stand strong that no ones actually been able to argue otherwise"

Like I said, I made a mistake . One I don't even know how I made. At least I acknowledged it

You're harping on me saying"what lyrics lawlz!" yet Dr.Dre never made his own lyrics. Sound like you got owned and are back tracking because you thought you got the upper hand. You failed sorry

Yes I did shit on this thread because most of those names are absurd to be on the list. I made 1 mistake but the rest no one can argue against. Some tried but missed the point entirely because people like you wanted me to say"oh you're all wrong stupid and dont know shit I'm better than all of you and I'm smarter" but I hate to break it to ya, I never did.
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote