Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:03 AM   #1112 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Rock-Says View Post
I agree that Rock Vs Cena needs a babyface and a heel.

But WWE seen how much money they've made from the fued with them both being babyfaces, I don't see them changing anything.

Give Rock the Hollywood gimmick and he'd get a ton of heat, but he'd be too funny to hate or dislike.

I just think they should go with Brock Vs Rock at WM. It's the biggest match they can put on and it's so easy to get that feud started.

Just have Brock screw Rock at RR and Punk retains. Bang. There is your feud.
That's cool, you've setup Rock/Brock but now you have Punk still as champion going into WrestleMania, whose his opponent? Austin or Ryback