Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:00 AM   #88 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Yeah, OK Mr. Expert. Explain to me how Eric B. is more deserving when he does not rap. Not knowing this throws all your alleged expertise out the window.

Dre did actually rap and I prefer him to Pac, so fuckin what. You on the other hand don't know your ass from your elbow but seem to think your some kinda fuckin guru.
^^Read above. I acknowledged I made a mistake. And Dre did rap but never once wrote his own lyrics. Snoop mainly wrote Chornic while 2001 was mainly written by Eminem . There were more guys around but Dr.Dre had ghost writers
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote