Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:35 AM   #84 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post
More deserving and even talent are subjective, but realistically, its a public poll on a wrestling forum, a lot of the names are going to be the most popular or even the only guys people have listened to. It's just one of those things.

I don't know you personally, I don't know if you are elitist or if this has really annoyed you, but unfortunately some of the posts have come off that way.

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with you, but some of your points would have got people needlessly defensive with the way they were made. It's a perfectly valid opinion to prefer Kanye to Celph, too. Hell, some people even like Creed and Nickelback. Best ever anything is always subjective.
Fair point but when it comes to rapping I don't think talent is subjective. Enjoying someones music because you think its better thats fine, but to me when talent is there its there. To me, the list is completely absurd oh well
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote