Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #83 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

More deserving and even talent are subjective, but realistically, its a public poll on a wrestling forum, a lot of the names are going to be the most popular or even the only guys people have listened to. It's just one of those things.

I don't know you personally, I don't know if you are elitist or if this has really annoyed you, but unfortunately some of the posts have come off that way.

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with you, but some of your points would have got people needlessly defensive with the way they were made. It's a perfectly valid opinion to prefer Kanye to Celph, too. Hell, some people even like Creed and Nickelback. Best ever anything is always subjective.
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote