Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:06 AM   #402 (permalink)
Iormungand
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Iormungand Iormungand
Default Re: Oh Dear Ryback... [the botches]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboy View Post
As I said nobody gives a sh!t if he did it on smackdown or not. This is referring to the botch he made on raw.

It's like saying the relacement referee's in nfl made one right call on a match 1 week but a absolutely terrible call the next. Nobody gives a sh!t about the right call, they want to know wwhy the wrong call was made.

Bottom line is ryback messed up and it's just not good enough no matter how many excuses the ryback fanboys come up with.
Haha, I cared so much about your piddling little trolling that I was too busy buying doughnuts while you were trying to bait like a second rate retard. Your analogy a joke, and your whole argument is that no one watched Smackdown so that means you are completely in the clear to do some shitty bashing.

How do ref calls have to do with anything, you halfwit? I didn't know that Ryback was a ref who called matches based on whether or not he could lift them. Color me suprised, I am shocked you are able to muster such an astounding array of facts to enforce your arguments. If you havn't gathered, I am being sarcastic because your post and this thread really don't merit any really well thought out arguments.