Wrestling Forum banner

So What Happened To Ryback & Miz?

2K views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  Oakue 
#1 ·
they completely drop it because of Cena? Doesn't look like they will do anything with Ryback/Punk now til after Punk/Cena end their feud in HIAC. So whos left to challange The Miz? Or did Vincent stop caring about this guy.

#3 ·
Not that I care about the Moz but I am glad they didn't waste Ryback on this guy.

As for who could be his opponent: Kofi Kingston, a returning Christian (for god sakes Vince stop hating on this guy). Can't think of anyone else

#4 ·
lol. Vince sure as hell didn't stop caring about Ryback. He probably starts drooling and breathing heavily when Ryback is in the ring.

#5 ·
The Miz isn't enough to sate Ryback's hunger, he came for the couches and left for the subway subs.

Reactions: Chaos-In-Motion
#10 ·
They should have had them feud till HIAC and then have Ryback win the title. A few teasers with Punk doesn't meant they can't have Miz and Ryback continue their feud so Ryback can go up the ladder.

#13 ·
In other words Miz took a now completely unnecessary shot to his credibility as IC Champion when he lost to Ryback a few weeks ago...for absolutely no reason.

:vince3 is stupid, and I seriously wonder if he's nothing more than right place, right time lucky man who doesn't really know what he's doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.