Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #76 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Uh, I actually asked YOU to think about her method of giving birth because it was so primitive and barbaric. It is going to great lengths, but it is NOT going to great lengths to HIDE the pregnancy as you claim.
Having a baby in your bathroom is not going to great lengths to hide being pregnant? Are you having a laugh mate?

Quote:
It should be so damn obvious to any parent in the history of the world if their daughter is carrying a newborn in them at 6-9 months. I mean, think about how big those "baggy" clothes would have to be to hide a baby on her small frame. You'd have to take a shirt off of Rick Ross.

If I had a daughter, I'd like to think that I'd be a good enough and involved parent to recognize a full term pregnancy.
As i mentioned earlier, there are lots of documented cases where mothers have failed to realise they're pregnant. Hell, there's even a TV show about it. Just because you associate a pregnancy with someone having a massive stomach doesn't always make it so. There have been studies doneon it, and while it is only an estimate one study has it as 1 in 7225 at the time of birth. That is far more common than you would think.

Quote:
It sure doesn't. She needs to be punished and make her realize that there are consequences for her actions. I'm just saying to all the people who want her tried as an adult or to kill her or whatever that 14 years old is a long, long way from adult level thinking. If she had taken this to an abortion clinic 4 months ago it would've been perfectly legal and the fetus just as alive as it was when she strangled him.
You can't have the death penalty on a minor for one, and anyone calling for it here is also an idiot. She is being tried as an adult and i have absolutely no problems with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
Yeh that's exactly what I said, I love murder especially on newborn babies, I can't get enough of it.

/sarcasm what a ridiculous way to put words in my mouth.
to quote you on this...

Quote:
I don't think anybody else here has been in the same situation as her therefore we don't know what we would've done.
which is basically saying, "dont judge her on this murder, if you haven't been in this situation then you can't judge" which is utterly ridiculous. Do you judge Hitler? Pol Pot? various African dictators who got their power via a coup? various massacres like Columbine, Norway, or Aurora? Now OBVIOUSLY these are very much extreme examples and before you point it out, murdering this baby isn't anything close to Hitler et al. However, going by your flawed logic, we weren't in the same situation as them, so we can't judge them for their atrocities.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote