Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #80 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Andre was extremely versatile. He could rap on an R&B beat or a hip-hop beat and make it work. He could do an R&B song with soul as well. His solo album (technically) was The Love Below and it was a great album. In Outkast he was a great complement to Big Boi. Andre is severely underrated.

Here's a great example of Andre doing a good job on an R&B/hip hop track:

Exactly my point. He could do a lot, I'm giving him credit for it. He's jsut not for me, but as a rapper solely I wouldn't put him on that list. The thing is, I'm getting harped on for putting guys who don't have the most extensive solo albums while Andre has 0. I'm not a fan of his, he's multi talented in a lot of areas but when it comes just down to rapper, I woudln't put him on the list. Maybe calling him trash wasn't the way to go I'll admit that and apologize for it however I don't think he deserves to be on the greatest of all time. I don't think he's talented enough if you get what I'm saying. Not that he sucks out right, he's still better than a lot of guys in the mainstream but that isn't saying much
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote