Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #80 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500Stinger Fan 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Andre was extremely versatile. He could rap on an R&B beat or a hip-hop beat and make it work. He could do an R&B song with soul as well. His solo album (technically) was The Love Below and it was a great album. In Outkast he was a great complement to Big Boi. Andre is severely underrated.

Here's a great example of Andre doing a good job on an R&B/hip hop track:

Exactly my point. He could do a lot, I'm giving him credit for it. He's jsut not for me, but as a rapper solely I wouldn't put him on that list. The thing is, I'm getting harped on for putting guys who don't have the most extensive solo albums while Andre has 0. I'm not a fan of his, he's multi talented in a lot of areas but when it comes just down to rapper, I woudln't put him on the list. Maybe calling him trash wasn't the way to go I'll admit that and apologize for it however I don't think he deserves to be on the greatest of all time. I don't think he's talented enough if you get what I'm saying. Not that he sucks out right, he's still better than a lot of guys in the mainstream but that isn't saying much
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote