Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kofi Kingston Sucks

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #115 (permalink)
Monterossa
Little Poppa Pump

Monterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friendsMonterossa needs to make some friends
Default Re: Kofi Kingston Sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
Definition of High Flyer - Aerial techniques or maneuvers, using the ring and its posts and ropes as aids.

How does this not apply to Kofi?

Kidd has never been given a singles push because of his failed attempt at a tag team called the Hart Dynasty. That was one of the worst tag teams I've seen in terms of charisma. They could never get over even when pushed. Not saying the guy can't wrestle because he's extremely talented. I would consider him top 5 in WWE. He lacks charisma. When going up against Tensai and beating him, he's still didn't get a pop. Alex Riley gets pops from the crowd even when he had been off TV for months because he is charismatic. Kidd isn't.
HAHAHA

If crossbody + dropkick = high flyer

then 2004 Randy Orton is a high flyer too.

I think Kofi is pretending to be a high flyer by jumping around the ring and fool you people that he's a high flyer.
Monterossa is offline   Reply With Quote