Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Crowd Edits

Thread: The Crowd Edits
View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
Twisted14
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Twisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more seriousTwisted14 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: The Crowd Edits

I still haven't seen that MizTV segment as it was edited out of the Australian broadcast for some unknown reason. They've been using the piped in stuff for a long time. I first started noticing it on Smackdown probably about a year ago. It has likely been used for a lot longer than that. I was watching some old Velocity match a little while ago that had piped in reactions too.

For the last month or two I've been noticing that the edited reactions don't even flow or fit well with what is happening sometimes. They appear to be getting sloppy with it. Like someone will punch another guy a few times and for some reason on the 3rd punch the crowd will pop randomly. Also I noticed Wade Barrett hit a power move and got a face type reaction for it. It has always been pretty obvious though, maybe they have just slipped up a couple of times and I'm noticing it more.

The crowd this week seemed pretty dead when there was no fake cheering. I think the Smackdown taping event might be getting too long. They tape Superstars and Saturday Morning Slam before it. And now they tape Main Event as well don't they? That's got to be 4 hours in one night. 3 hours at the very very least.
Twisted14 is offline   Reply With Quote