Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #77 (permalink)
Stinger Fan
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Stinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friendsStinger Fan needs to make some friends
Default Re: WF GOAT Rapper Tournament Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
As if calling Black Thought, Dre 3000, and Scarface trash(among others) wasn't enough.......YOU SAID WHERE'S ERIC B!!???? ERIC B!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL. Trying to namecheck somebody whose name you have read, huh? That right there proves you haven't even listened to an Eric B and Rakim album. Just stop.

WOW. Maybe someday you actually will learn something about hip hop, and you'll think back and realize "you know what? LBGetback was right! I didn't know SHIT and was talking out my ass."
Whats funny is that all you could get out of what I said was Eric B. Why only look at Eric B? You missed my point entirely. I never said Eric B is the greatest did I? I said he'd be more deserving than some of the names on this list. If you only read names(which clearly you did) you waited for something you disagree with but ignored what I said completely. Again, I'm not saying the list of guys I named are the greatest they deserve to be on the list OVER the guys I named before. Seriously why is that so hard to understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether View Post
How many classic albums does Big Pun have? What about DMX? Pun died way too soon, so he only has one classic Album. Catalogue matters.

LOL at this, "Big Boy", who's that? "Black thought, who cares?" "Scarface isn't that great", Fuck! I'm not even going to respond to those ignorant statements. Aquemini and the Fix> All of AOTPs work as a group and by themselves combined

Yeah sure, I'll vote Eric B in next time

No place in a GOAT rapper tournament

So that puts him in a GOAT rapper tournament? You were just shitting on Kanye earlier, he also isn't afraid of what he says and raps about what he wants as well

Yeah, Scarface is everywhere on TV!

No you don't, because you're shitting on Scarface/3 Stacks/Black Thought and think jabronis like Celph Titled should be in. AOTP is great, how many classic albums do they have? Who the fuck remembers any RA verse besides on Uncommon Valor?

Big L and Pun died too soon, L has 1 (or 2) classic albums and Pun only has one. Kweli is in the lead right now so I don't know what you're on about with him being overlooked

Yeah, like Vinnie fucking Paz?
Why should number of albums matter when judging skill? That makes no sense. If talent is there, its there. Oh sorry I spelled "Big Boi's" name wrong. If honestly thats the reason why you "know more" than I do, then thats just pathetic.If thats the only thing you can come up with to put down what I said, its hilarious. You're tryign to tell me I don't know hiphop because I put a Y instead of an I . Like I said, they ain't shit. As for Eric B you missed my point entirely. So , guys who are lyrically talented than most of the list don't deserve because they haven't been rapping since 1990? Thats a head scratcher if ever there was once. Kanye is on this list yet the guys I named been doing it longer than he has. I gave reasons why they deserve MORE. You are missing my point entirely because you read what you WANT to read instead of what was written.

Scarface has had a music video, which clearly equals to him being greatest of all time according to some . He made a song with pac he must be good! No no he's not. If you think Celph Titled isn't good lyrically than you know NOTHING. His word play, metaphors , flow destroys most guys out there. R.A. started most guys styles in the mainstream, the dude created a lot of people and has done tracks with some of the all time greats, some that aren't even on this list but of course you ignore it because I schooled you. You're only fixated on one name. Classic , when you can't argue properly just stay on one name and ignore the rest. What fantasy land you live in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Yeah dude, stopped reading right about here. If your gonna walk into the thread and start shitting all over everything you'd better do your homework first.
Again, you miss my point entirely. In terms of waht he did along Rakim years ago, as far as old school guys he'd be more deserving. I never said he's the greatest of all tiem nor would he, I said more deserving. Why is that hard to understand? But hey I'm sorry I don't think Kanye is one of the greatest of all time LOL
Stinger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote