Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #74 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Basically what you're saying is that you condone murder
Yeh that's exactly what I said, I love murder especially on newborn babies, I can't get enough of it.

/sarcasm what a ridiculous way to put words in my mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
lol @ anyone suggesting that a 14 year old wouldn't know better. just because she isn't an adult yet doesn't mean she wasn't well aware of the situation at hand. you're defending a murderer simply because she's underage and could have been raped(she likely wasn't). Do you know how ridiculous you sound?
You seem pretty ignorant, you have no idea about the circumstances surrounding the event and you say 'she likely wasn't' raped even though she very well could've been.

An attempt to understand what is actually going on is much better than just simply condemning somebody, always. I probably wouldn't be doing that if everybody wasn't so obsessed with the death penalty, she should be punished because she has done something terribly wrong but at only 14 she definitely deserves a second chance.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote