Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Prime Time Players

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Prime Time Players

There is nothing about them that really stands out other than they play the gimmick right. However, the more I think about it, the more I realize that Darren Young doesn't fit in with Titus Young. Actually, I always felt as though this tag team should have been Percy Watson, and Titus Young. Watson has so much more charisma, and ring presence than either of the two, but noticeably more than Darren Young. Titus brings some intensity, but I feel Watson would have brought more in terms of raw entertainment.

I didn't really enjoy his earlier stuff in NXT, as I thought it was practically a career killing gimmick for him. The glasses, and the overall look just made him seem less threatening. No, he may not have it all when it comes to working a match, but he is above average. His charisma is there, and his type of energy is definitely contagious. More importantly than all of that his on screen presence is there, and it seems like he supposed to be on television. Hell, give him an Agent/Mgr role for the PTP.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote