Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Sexy about to outroid Big Poppa Pump?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 08:03 AM   #40 (permalink)
Evil Neville
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Evil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsEvil Neville should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Big Sexy about to outroid Big Poppa Pump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRavage View Post
I think a lot of it is bandwagon jumping too, why do people who have never been involved in the business care if he treats it as just a business? It's nonsense, I understand people not liking him and that's fine I just find a lot of the reasons to be jumping on a bandwagon. Nash was one of the best things in wcw (particularly wolfpac) in the main event at the time. Not great in the ring but I personally tuned in to see him.
Because i'm a wrestling fan, so when someone through years and years did so much damage to the thing i love, of course im' gonna revile that person. Almost destroying the WWF, helping destroy the WCW, and just being a useless greedy selfish manipulative bag of donkey dicks who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself while having about 0 talent at the same time for 20 years are some of those things.