Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angelina Love hints at WWE.

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
tommo010
Rampaiger

tommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new heretommo010 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Angelina Love hints at WWE.

She posted this on her official Facebook today, as fan of hers I personally welcome it. The Diva's division needs some fresh talent.

Quote:
Lauren Williams: I asked for my Release from Impact Wrestling Because they didn't use me much! and there was nothing really for me to do in TNA so i am thinking about joining WWE to work with new people i think it would be fun(: