Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 07:37 AM   #987 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Book thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonze View Post
This is a book I wrote and published myself

Its a urban fiction title, and its actually from a movie script that I started working on 2 years ago. The book is complete and published, now I'm just trying to get it out for the world to read. Its currently available on Amazon for physical copies, and Barners & Noble for eBook versions, just to name 1 of the many digital stores that have my book

You can go to https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/153377 for the full book details
Looks like a fair bit of work went into the promos alone. Anywhere I can get it in the UK man? I had a quick look and thought you could link me to it.

I have a Points2Show account which is in my sig, and so I have loads of points to buy stuff off Amazon so I will use them if you'd like? Few $s to you I wouldn't need, and I wouldn't mind reading it either.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote