Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #68 (permalink)
Karma101
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Karma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new hereKarma101 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
I WOULD know what I would do: seek help. Even if the parents would disown her or outcast her it's irrelevant. You tell someone and you WILL get help ESPECIALLY as a 14 year old girl. Tell a teacher, a friend's parent, a stranger on the street even. You could even walk into the hospital and ask someone for help because at the core, most of us are understanding, rational individuals and if faced with something like this we would most definitely ensure the girl's well being.
Yeh that's what you like to think, as a matter of fact you have no idea what you're capable of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
ny

The amount of stupidity in this thread is astounding. Truly remarkable.
It's just the truth really, unless there is something you want to tell me about.
Karma101 is offline   Reply With Quote