Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - My pro-wrestling video game collection
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 06:44 AM Thread Starter
mrchrisieclass
Wrestlemania baby!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: My pro-wrestling video game collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
WM21 on xbox... well the actual gameplay during matches is good, but the storyline mode is pretty dull and has a couple of those super hard multiman matches that you have to win. I've never played the mode more than once. Tends to crash a lot too lol. Honestly I prefer Raw 2 to it (A game that has flaws, but I had sooooo much fun playing for a good few years when I didn't have a PS2 or Gamecube to play any other new wrestling games).

As for Betrayal, I'm not sure I bought that myself, think it came with the GBA I bought from my mate's brother. Its the Side scrolling beat em up one, yeah (like streets of rage etc)?
Playing Raw 2 now having not played it on release is quite painful.lol. It's got a great roster though, I was playing it for a good hour or so the other day looking at all the different costumes and that.

Yeah Betrayel was a side scrolling beat em up where you had to save Stephanie, they released that and Crish hour as an attempt to cash in on the brand name, really wanted to see more

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasThunder619 View Post
WOW. Awesome collection, dude.
thanks man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First poster to have a Harry Smith sig | Thanks to Brye for my amazing avatar.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome