Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 05:02 AM   #1108 (permalink)
Green Light

Green Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREWGreen Light is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I must be one of the only people who don't think Rock-Cena will happen again at 29, everyone seems to think it's set in stone but I don't see it. Like I've been saying for months I still think Lesnar will interfere at the Rumble to set up him vs. Rock. I can't see any way for Rock to win the title because that would mean he would be at every Raw and that seems impossible given his schedule. And there's no way they are gonna put Punk over Rock clean, that honour will be saved for Cena (at some point).

And a DQ/Heyman interference or dusty finish isn't gonna satisfy anybody, that's the only way I can see it going down.

So Rock/Brock, not sure where that leaves Taker/HHH/Cena/Punk though. Tag team match to open the show?