Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Random Sig Tutorial.

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
AwSmash
Nobody's gay for Moleman.

AwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missedAwSmash probably won't be missed
Default Re: Random Sig Tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abk™ View Post
AwSmash, that's awesome. Probably your best work that I've seen.

Jamjam22, that's solid. Only complaint I've is the blending of the textures. Go about it again. I think if you follow TC's steps carefully and use the 'Gradient Map' for the layers that you're required to set them as 'multiply/darken' and 'screen' respectively, you'll get a better result. Other than that, it's fine.

This tutorial looks to be a kind of stepping stone for us all. Hopefully we'll get more of these.

Shadow_Boy1181, type 'dust or noise textures' in Google. You'll see numerous sites that have them. Or just set your search to 'images'. You'll get a lot of them.
Oh, you.

I think I made a better one before the forums were changed. I don't remember if I posted it though. I love that CM Punk one though.

Your's is awesome. I think it'd be great with a different background. It looks awesome. This one signature tutorial has made everyone amazingly better. Hopefully all artists on the forum have a look at this tutorial.

LEGENDARY ALBUMS DOWNLOAD MEGATHREAD:http://www.wrestlingforum.com/music-...l-updated.html
AwSmash is offline   Reply With Quote