Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Random Sig Tutorial.

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
ABK
Unlimited Potential

ABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth readingABK has posts worth reading
Default Re: Random Sig Tutorial.

AwSmash, that's awesome. Probably your best work that I've seen.

Jamjam22, that's solid. Only complaint I've is the blending of the textures. Go about it again. I think if you follow TC's steps carefully and use the 'Gradient Map' for the layers that you're required to set them as 'multiply/darken' and 'screen' respectively, you'll get a better result. Other than that, it's fine.

This tutorial looks to be a kind of stepping stone for us all. Hopefully we'll get more of these.

Shadow_Boy1181, type 'dust or noise textures' in Google. You'll see numerous sites that have them. Or just set your search to 'images'. You'll get a lot of them.

Last edited by ABK : 10-05-2012 at 04:42 AM.
ABK is offline   Reply With Quote