Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would your reaction be if TNA turned PG?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 04:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREWTripleG is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: What would your reaction be if TNA turned PG?

Personally, I wouldn't care. To me, WWE's problem is that it it PG. Its problem is that they think PG has to equal dumbed down lazy writing. And lets be honest, TNA was horrible in 2010 & 2011, and WWE post Attitude Era (while still TV-14) really sucked at times. Also, WCW, the cutting edge product that revolutionized wrestling, was basically still a PG product in 96-98 and that was the creative & financial high for the company. They sunk like a rock when they went more raunchy (and even before then because the writing was stupid).

To me, it is all about how you write it and how you execute it. You want to be PG? Fine by me. You want to be raunchier than that? Go for it. But it has to be smart writing with strong characters that I can buy into and you have to make me excited to see these matches they have.

WHY ROLLUPS MAKE GOOD FINISHES