Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - It's pretty clear who is going to win the RR

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: It's pretty clear who is going to win the RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stall_19 View Post
You think Ziggler is going into Mania as Champ? I like Ziggler but I don't see him heading into Mania as champion. I expect him to be in a throwaway match. It's clear only part timers and top people will be in non throw away matches.
Well Ryback's not beating Sheamus for the title, that's for damn sure. Especially within the time his matches last. Daniel Bryan went into Mania as WHC, it's not exactly hard anymore. Especially since it's probably going to keep opening the show.

Sheamus is probably going to face Punk non title. They essentially set that up when Punk beat Sheamus cheaply at WWE Main Event and Sheamus said they'd meet again and Punk would get Brogue Kicked. Sheamus beats Punk at Mania and that's a higher profile win for him than retaining the world title against some midcarder. Ziggler jobs to Ryback and Vince goes home happy while everybody else says "why did I order this piece of shit?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple H: Twitter Q & A

Who has been the best example of the NXT system working?

Triple H: Bray Wyatt.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-05-2012 at 03:54 AM.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote