Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 03:04 AM   #109 (permalink)
Interceptor88
Little Poppa Pump

Interceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more seriousInterceptor88 needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

People in the IWC think they dislike Sheamus(well, there are guys who actually dislike Sheamus, like HEEL or Tyrion), but the reality is that one year ago he was one of the favourites in the forum. And I understand perfectly that, because I am a fan of Sheamus since the first day he debuted in ECW.

The problem with Sheamus has been nicely told by TJTheGr81 and kobra860. For me WWE have been ruining Sheamus since they gave him the "Great White" nickname. He debuted in the WWE with a toned down version of the Celtic Warrior gimmick and I thought that eventually the WWE would turn up the character, but they have done the opposite

-From intimidating to smiling.
-From badass to Cena-esque invencible.
-From barbaric to corny.
-From charismatic and funny(because the Celtic Warrior cracking a joke while being an absolute barbarian was great) to bland and unfunny.

I and tired of repeating the same over and over, but the WWE must drop the actual Sheamus character "Irish pale funny fella" and bring back the Celtic Warrior, and they SHOULD turn up it, because I'm sure that the majority of this forum would cheer for FCW or 2010-2011 Sheamus.
Interceptor88 is offline   Reply With Quote