Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:30 AM   #106 (permalink)
Superboy-Prime
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Superboy-Prime 251 - 500Superboy-Prime 251 - 500Superboy-Prime 251 - 500Superboy-Prime 251 - 500
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTheGr81 View Post
I don't hate Sheamus. I hate what WWE has turned him into. I want to like him like I did before Mania, but WWE just makes it impossible. Being a complete dick yet being portrayed as a good guy, not selling anything, kicking out at one nearly all the time in his matches, they really have made him into Cena-lite. I still think he's good in the ring when the time calls for it and I still think he can cut a good promo when he's not working with the garbage he's fed weekly. But he's been ruined.
I feel the same way. I had high hopes for him and I actually liked him for a while. It was when he had his King Sheamus gimmick when I started to get a LITTLE weary of him, but not actually dislike him, but after a while while, his face turn's just totally took a toll on me. I already disliked him for a while as a face but the last straw was that shitty "debate" he was in with Big Show. He was terrible and it looks like WWE has no plans in making him better, sadly. I'll never like him until he gets reinnovated but I doubt that'll happen since it seems that WWE plans on keeping him as a cheesy babyface.