Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 AM   #54 (permalink)
Shawn Morrison
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Shawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friendsShawn Morrison needs to make some friends
Default Re: Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

keep hating, she isn't going anywhere and i'm glad. I'd love to see her be gm till at-least WM just to see all these mindless haters get annoyed. First you ask for divas to get personalities, get over with the crowd, be a bigger part of the show in general. Now you're getting them and all you can do is hate. I see absolutely nothing wrong with AJ, much more entertaining than Laurinaitis ever was, and i find her fun to watch, she is even good on the mic and manages to put on good promos. She's over with the crowd Yes, i would also like to see her get a push in the divas division, but right now she's ok where she's at until they find a permanent GM.

John Cena faces Undertaker at Wrestlemania [ ]

Sheamus and Cm Punk are the 2 World Champions [X] -Wrestlemania 28

John Morrison wins World Title [ ]

John Cena losses cleanly [X]- Wrestlemania 28 Rock Beats John Cena

John Cena turns heel [ ]

Shawn Michaels returns for One More Match[ ]

Daniel Bryan beats a Main Eventer cleanly [ ]

BTB:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/booker...l#post10519764