Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fourteen year old strangles new born
View Single Post
post #65 of (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 03:03 AM
XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE
Turn Out The Lights

XABI ALONSO'S WINNING CHRISTMAS SMILE's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Re: Fourteen year old strangles new born

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshi View Post
I will steal this quote with your permission, kudos to you sir.
Good to see there is still people interested in the "why" other than the "how".
the fuck? You want to know why someone killed a newborn baby. There is no logic for that crime. Absolutely none at all. If it was someone who stabbed someone to mug them to feed their family etc then you can see the twisted logic. Doesn;t make it okay but yes, the why is a factor in the story. There is absolutely no excuse for hiing your pregnancy then brutally murdering the baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassBreaks View Post
Has the possibility of rape been ruled out? I'm not making excuses for the girl and I'm as right wing as they come, but more investigation needs to be done here.
How does rape have any influence on this whatsoever? It has nothing to do with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma101 View Post
No I'm just making sense out of the situation, she has done something very wrong and she should be punished severely however I don't think anybody else here has been in the same situation as her therefore we don't know what we would've done.

Killing or maiming her in any way certainly isn't an option.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is astounding. Truly remarkable.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome