Wrestling Forum banner

If AJ goes back to being herself PRE-GM..would...

2K views 34 replies 31 participants last post by  Vin Ghostal 
#1 ·
Would you like her again?.

Let's be honest, she was complete FIRE for months before she became a GM.

I was not only interested in Raw because of top stars like punk, but it was AJ that made me wanna watch the WWE and what they had next for her.

Since the became a GM, the material they are giving her is terrible, and has significantly hurt her persona, and She needs to go back being the cute adorable CRAZY chick like before.

SHe is also being wasted right now, She is a good mic worker, and is above average as a in ring performer, she should be going for the diva's championship and trying to legitimize it.

(which really is a shame kharma got released, the david vs goliah angle would have been incredible, oh well).

Right now a ton of people dislike her, but would you give her another chance if she was not a GM anymore?.

*Imo I think a manager/coach type role for her would be perfect, and Imagine her winning the diva's championship, the amount of promo's that can be cut*

"I AM THE DIVA'S CHAMPION!!, "SO I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!", etc:lmao:lmao

See less See more
#4 ·
no ive always never liked her. I wish she disapeared from my tv along with santino marella hornswoggle brodus clay zack ryder john cena and the rest of the shitty pg/annoying tools that make u cringe. 1 thing i cannot stand is her skipping like a retard...

#12 · (Edited)
^^^I don't like seeing her come out now as it's a pretty bad character that's being misrepresented in an unsuitable role. And, like everyone else, she's always had her detractors. Why must people get so personally offended?

Although...

Replies such as these that have me hoping GM AJ sticks around for many, many, many years. :cole3

Well not really, although that post is still hilariously overwrought. It's a pretty intolerable character at the moment so I'd like to see her dropped from that position personally. She's a far, far better choice talent-wise than the likes of Kelly Kelly to spearhead the division alongside a few others, so if the division is to be salvaged in any small way then the likes of AJ will be amongst the best choices.

#11 ·
oh, the hypocrisy. 'I always hated her, i was just pretending to like her at first because everyone else liked her, and i was to afraid to show my true opinion, but now i say i hate her because everyone else is too' Bandwagoning, Bandwagoning everywhere.

#13 ·
I wouldn't like her, and let me explain why.
It's because she's treated as a babyface despite callously using three of the most popular guys on the roster, Punk, Kane and Bryan. She manipulated them and is still treated like a face.

Sorry, but the whole booking for her has been confusing. Why would we cheer her? Her whole gimmick revolves around fucking over wrestlers we actually, y'know, respect.

#15 ·
Well the screwing over Bryan is kinda justified as he spent the first part of the year screwing with her mind. And she hasn't really screwed over Punk. Not really. She booked him in matches, but nothing unfair. Now Kane I can agree with you on. She cost him many a matches during that period.

Now if you want to speak of confusing booking, what the hell was that scene with Kaitlyn Monday about? That seemed like a bitch thing to do.

I still like AJ but I wouldn't mind her going back to being a wrestler. The Divas division is kinda light at the moment as there isn't that many of them left.

#16 ·
its called having an interesting character. Not everything has to be so black and white. There is a middle too. This is what made her interesting to watch in the first place, so its a poor reason to hate her character.

#17 ·
I like AJ but I think you are wrong, it's wrestling, this supposed to be black or white for especially one thing, the crowd. One thing that hurted AJ during her " run with Bryan and Punk " was that nobody knew if they were supposed to hate her or love her. If she got a establish character during that run, she would had been really more over

#18 ·
She was skipping around being a complete dumbass before she was GM right? And now she is skipping around being a dumbass just like she was doing before she was GM.

so no. I will not like her if she goes back to being the skipping around the ring dumbass she currently is.

Ya feeling me?

#20 · (Edited)
Being a black and white character in AJ's case would help make things a bit more tolerable for people who pay attention. Her actions make her quite unlikeable overall and needlessly make audiences question their fandom of her when she's abrasive to other fan favourites.

The skipping around nowadays is her trademark, as in being the thing that she does and will do as soon as that music hits. It's not a particularly appealing one for a lot of the audience to endure.

The silly thing is that this is WWE's way of interpreting crazy. Seeing a 25 year old act like an generally incompetent, hypocritical and bratty 12 year old is not 'charming' or 'dainty' to older audiences. Character's like that (or better yet, 'was like that' in regards to her character hook in the love triangle) need to be doing something rather than represent something that's not suited well to their nature. If it were to work it'll best be done in a Vickie G "look-at-me-and-how-annoying-I-ammmmmm" heel authoritative fashion which, as we know, would not make for good television.

Unless this is leading to a change of things in the ME scene there is no realreason for her to be there as GM unless they're still trying to establish her as a prominent figure to casuals and persist in testing her abilities. They run the risk of making more people turn on her in doing so, however, due to further overexposure.

#21 ·
She was interesting for about 3 weeks, then she was overexposed and started to get annoying. Her acting is rather shite too. I wouldn't mind her as a diva's champ to have some sort of feud. AJ as RAW GM is not entertaining at all.

#23 ·
I always like the girl. I just wish they just name Heyman GM and get it over with, so she can be a valet/manager & do what she really good at: wrestle. But I am not sure Stephanie & HHH will allow Heyman to take over though.

Since Vince doesn't want to bring Flair back, Johnny Ace will be out for a very long time, Foley is busy, Vickie as GM is overdone (she will be getting new clients soon I heard anyways), Vince hates Regal, & JBL is busy mountain climbing.

Also please remove Booker as GM, the guy is so lifeless in that position. He needs to return to boothe, where he is full of win.

#24 ·
I don't have a problem with her.

I want to see WWE pair her with Cena or Sheamus. the IWC will go crazy if that happens.:troll

Anyways what AJ haters should do is RESPECT Kaitlyn. She is the real deal and people around here should bow down to her

#26 ·
Hmm..well right now at present time, she's just ok and so-so for me, nothing special though.

#27 ·
I find it comical that the fools think that somehow taking her out of the GM spot will "bring her back to what she was". Nope. Just like with the Brodus Clays, the Eugenes, the Zach Gowens, this character is done. It was one of those things were it had some momentum for a short period before it became the "typical" thing after the shock tv effect wore off. Do you really believe that they're going to insert her in some main event program? Maybe she can get randomly plowed over by Big Show again or start humping John Cena's elbow. What wishful fanfiction-esque thinking you people have. Do you really think a random program against Vickie Guerrero is going to mean anything other than a possible contender for WWE's version Moresca/Sharmell that undoubtedly the diva dirt mongs will eat up and adore simply because it has women involved. Just like how they adored the worst match of the year in that women's battle royal several weeks ago.

The facts are, even when she's out of GM spot, she'll still be skipping. She'll still have random goofy segments doing the Kane head-tilt and overproduced community college dropout acting hackjob. And doing it in the divas division which nobody gives a fuck about. Just like what Eve has become, doing her schtick in said division and not a single fuck given to any of the participants. What's AJ going to do? Act crazy as a lazy cop-out excuse for creative and her brigade to justify everything she's doing except instead of main eventers selling for her to completely carry the interest, you'll have people no one cares about doing the selling.

#29 ·
I never got the aj is awesome thing: On the mic she's not as good as eve or natalya, in the ring shes solid but no beth or natalya and I never found her hot at all id rather my women not be 150cm and 45kg because I'm not a massive pedo, her gimmick isn't that bad just doesn't make too much sense but i hated her in the bryan and punk story because they should of made the focus either the belt or about punk and bryan being old rivals from roh and when she was with bryan it annoyed me that they used her to make him a cowardly heel.

#33 ·
Since she is terribly ill-suited to be GM, yeah.

I could see her as a major player in the Divas division (such as it is). She is a decent worker and can get fans invested in her since she fits the bill perfectly as an underdog face. Hell, you could even throw her back with DB when his inevitable face turn happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.