Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

7K views 56 replies 49 participants last post by  Arya Dark 
#1 ·
It feels like I'm the only person who absolutely hates AJ Lee... Everyone else loves her as GM. strangely enough I'd love to hear the good ol' Excuse me as GM. It wouldn't bother me one bit if AJ left tomorrow and never returned because I really can't stand her at all.
What wrestler would you happily see the back of in the current roster?

#11 ·
It feels like I'm the only person who absolutely hates AJ Lee... Everyone else loves her as GM. strangely enough I'd love to hear the good ol' Excuse me as GM. It wouldn't bother me one bit if AJ left tomorrow and never returned because I really can't stand her at all.
What wrestler would you happily see the back of in the current roster?
Liar!!!

#12 ·
I don't like her current role as GM, but there is no way I can hate that woman. Any woman that dresses up as Katana from MK and uses her Fan Wave in a match is almost perfect in my book.

#14 ·
exactly my point, I don't read much of the forums only topics that interest me so I wouldn't know if the majority of forum users hate AJ, but it seems like every audience and all my friends love her, I just don't get it, she's annoying as hell, Whenever I hear "lets light it up" I was to shoot myself.

#25 ·
The majority of this forum do. So no OP, you're not the only one. Vickie would be a even worse GM though. I don't mind AJ honestly, I used to really dislike her during the whole Punk/Bryan/Kane angle, but she doesn't really annoy me anymore. You won't see me throwing a hissy fit about the little things she does, like her skipping, like the majority of the forum do.. It's amazing how much it bothers some people.

#30 ·
I personally think her as GM has ruined Raw.
Raw had already been turned into a weekly train wreck before they placed AJ as GM.

The only thing about AJ I like is her ass. :yum:

Asides from that, she's an annoying as fuck character (a GM who skips to the ring fpalm) with irritating music who doesn't even deliver her lines very convincingly. Wouldn't bother me if she was permanently removed from the roster at any point.

#29 ·
she is fucking annoying. she ruins every segment she's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.