Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This or That

Thread: This or That
View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
Refuses to put MSL over

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: This or That

Twitter by far. Just the name by itself is more annoying, then I have to watch WWE plug the living fuck out of it for 3 hours on tv. They even force everybody to get Twitter accounts. Even Ryback is on Twitter, as you'll notice if you look under his name on his entrance graphic. RYBACK is on Twitter. A MONSTER is sitting at a computer, tweeting people. That's what WWE is publically telling me, as if that DOESN'T ruin my suspension of disbelief.

What was the dumber plot twist - Hornswoggle is Vince McMahon's son or Hornswoggle is the anonymous Raw General Manager?
He now comes out to the ring in a John Cena hat, a John Cena shirt, John Cena wristbands, and somebody in merchandise saying "can we fit more on this guy?" and Vince says "well, god damn, he's only got so many limbs, what more can we put on the fucking guy?" "Well, we've got a towel" "ah fuck, give him the towel.", and he comes out now with a Don't Give Up towel. Like this man feels like a fucking Nascar driver with how much shit he has on when he comes out. It's like, ENOUGH! You want all my time, you want all my money. It just felt gross, Wai, watching all this, it's just like, have a modicum of self restraint. When is it enough? "Buy this, buy that, give me your life on Sunday, on Monday, on Wednesday, on Friday, buy a Network!" FUCK OFF!
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote