Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #75 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Noyk: Fucking or chastity, which is it then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoyK View Post
How did you even get that conclusion O_o?
And actually we both broke up simultaneously, in like an agreement on a meeting I asked for.
Sit down, going to drop some knowlegde.

Quote:
Lost mine at 16, thinking she was worth it and 'the one', boy oh boy how I regret it.

I'm 19 now, and haven't done it since.
Quote:
I'm 19. Yep, still in the 'teen' years.
Quote:
Relationship that ended 2 years ago
so you fucked her when you were 16, broke up 2 years prior to now which would make you 17 hence the fairly logical assumption on my part. Unless of coure you're full of shit.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote