Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #130 (permalink)
-Skullbone-
In Jericho, we trust

-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here-Skullbone- better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
Sorry but Cesaro hasn't done anything to impress. I think he's talented but like I said, he's done nothing really to show off his talent. Typical of a guy that WWE is pushing heavily. They get everything jus handed to them and they just constant;y shove them down our throats. Their pushes just don't feel natural unlike your Daniel Bryan or CM Punk.

Cesaro right now feels like how McIntyre was in the beginning. The guy they're just handing everything to on a silver platter and he has the presence of well I can't think of an analogy. Actually here's one, he has the presence of Ted Dibiase.
I think their are similarities in that both pushes don't do much for the performers, but there are also differences in the way they were handed. McIntyre got pretty heavily promoted after being put through fairly insipid feuds with R-Truth and Morrison, which earned him the wrath of many smarks and sparked little else than indifference from casuals. He wasn't ready at the time, and I say that as a fan of his. While Cesaro's push is as artifical and lifeless as McIntyre's, his comes at a time where the US champion position verges on undercard status at times.

Put simply, both pushes suck (most do). However, while they really forced McIntyre on the audience they're doing little with Cesaro at the moment.
-Skullbone- is offline   Reply With Quote