Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith RoosterSmith
Default Just watched the last ROH episode, really good to see that .... (spoiler alert)

That Steve Corino is the Tag team Champion of the World.

gonna break my straight laced, idealistic wrestling fan character for moment. I don't root for Steve Corino: the heel. But how could you not root for Steve Corino the person?

I loved this guy in ECW. Loved to hate him but same thing I guess.

And I didn't really watch ROH at all until they got that sinclair show, ( just a few TV PPV's really )so I lost track of him since then.

NOt saying the ROH Tag titles are all that but it's better than being the Tag Champs in most places.

And it's great to see ROH putting a guy that's actually involved with the promotion in a big spot.

His partner is another guy who I think ROH should be pushing to the moon if he's healthy.

I'm liking this Tag Team, they got mic skills, they got personalities and their good enough in the ring.

And I think they both earned it.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote