Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:25 AM   #392 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Forgive my ignorance lol but are these all UFC? I know of UFC and Strikeforce but that's about it. I know of a couple of fighters too and have watched the odd fight here and there but never with any great interest. I'm willing to seriously give it a go this time around though. WWE just isn't doing the business anymore tbh and the recent Lesnar matches against Cena and HHH completely mesmerized me and that was all down to Brock and his MMA style. I figure I may as well check out the real thing and see how it goes. Thanks for the suggestions thus far. I'll definitely be looking into some of these when I get the time.
Older but I really enjoyed the first two Matt Hughes/BJ Penn fights. And Chuck Liddell vs Wanderlei Silva