Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #48 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
APES ON HORSES!

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Am I the only person who hates AJ Lee?

I absolutely hate her, and I hated her BEFORE it was cool. I remember before she got the GM position, you couldn't say a bad word about AJ or you'd get the fucking wolves knocking at your door. Most of this forum just went "SHE DUMP DANIEL BRYAN SHE CAN FUK OFF!", which I KNEW would happen. Everybody thought she was so talented but they only loved her because they love anything to do with him, once they took him away from her, I could tell they'd see her for what she actually is, a garbage actress with shit mic skills and nonsensical, bad facial expressions playing a VERY watered down Mickie/Victoria-esque crazy gimmick that makes a mockery out of any fan who continues to watch WWE.

She's WORSE than Tensai and THAT is saying something.
Man, talk about giving a guy nothing to work with. Imagine you've been called up to tv and they basically say to you "You're well educated. (which apparently because of your skin color means that this is an incredible thing.) We can't believe that someone with your skin color has the level of education that you have, so your gimmick is just gonna be that we put you on tv and brag that you went to school. Cause that's basically the gimmick that they gave him, how much more racist could his gimmick have been? Am I missing something here? What was the reason that the people were supposed to get behind him, other than the company just saying "phht, well, he's...in school".

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-05-2012 at 12:22 AM.