Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JR Interviews Austin and Punk

View Single Post

Old 10-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #133 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friendsRandy Orton Trapper Of The Year needs to make some friends
Default Re: JR Interviews Austin and Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Ton 21 View Post
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/p...10027664.shtml

So let me guess. It will be shorter, less cool, and more censored. Wish I could have seen it before they took it down. Hopefully someone saved it somewhere and will re-upload it.
I watched the one on gameinformer, is that the censored one or what? There wasn't any swearing in it so I assume they can't censor much.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline   Reply With Quote