Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 11:42 PM   #34 (permalink)
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year's Avatar

Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

Austin said already that if he wanted to, he could do a comeback for a year or so, his neck is in fine condition and after this last surgery I'm pretty sure his knees are going to be as good as they will ever be. But he doesn't have to come back, he doesn't need the money, if he did, it'd be strictly for the love of the business I suppose.

The reason Pyro, and others believe that this match shouldn't happen at WM29 is simple, it'd be way too low on the card than what it deserves to be. SCSA is the biggest draw in modern pro-wrestling, he pretty much made the business into what it is today. That being said, they'd probably put Lesnar/HHH/Taker/Cena/Rock above him and Punk on the card, which is stupid. Plus, it should be at WM30 if they did wrestle, just because it's the 30th anniversary, and a huge match should occur there.

Like, if Taker retires at this Mania or the next, his match has to be the main event because he's the fucking Undertaker. So my dilemma would be, SCSA and Taker both deserve to have matches that are last on the card, but how would it happen?

I also don't think Punk/Austin would be that great of a match, people are more interested in the promos if anything, but with the way WWE is now, all this PG bullshit and whatever, they'd probably have extremely watered down promos, and Vince would limit the creativity of it all, which I'm sure SCSA/Punk would not want, which of course means they'd probably not want to do it, or at least SCSA wouldn't want to do it if he's not allowed to go to his full ability in a promo to build up the match.
Randy Orton Trapper Of The Year is offline   Reply With Quote