Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Cody Rhodes Puts over CM Punk as the Best in the biz!

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #39 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Cody Rhodes Puts over CM Punk as the Best in the biz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
Punk and Cena are about the same age. been in the business for about as long. Cena probably has a FEW more bumps on his body b/c he's been more full time than Punk for a couple more years, but there's no way Punk is the FUTURE. he might have a year or two more than Cena in the tank, but he's too old to be the future.

idk if Punk could be as big of a star as Cena because of the look and certain superstar aspects Cena has, but at the same time I think if WWE pushed Punk as hard as they've pushed Cena he could probably do better among a certain demo. I think Cena still reaches the masses more than Punk. I also think that if WWE pushed Punk as hard as they pushed Cena it would hurt some of his appeal anyway.

Cena is a mainstream icon, Punk is a cult icon.
Cena's not an icon at all, he's just a top star. He's a clown who has less edge than Barney the dinosaur. Hogan, Austin and Rock are icons, people laugh at Cena, they make fun of him, they boo him for ruining their product. Everybody over the age of 12 fucking hates the prick. He's to wrestling what Justin Bieber is to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 10-04-2012 at 11:12 PM.