Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Impact Wrestling 2012: A New Era.
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 11:55 PM
ChainGangRed
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Impact Wrestling 2012: A New Era.

Shannon Moore vs. Zema Ion: Decent way to kick off the show with some X-Division action. Nice way to get Zema so heat after the match. Guess he's going to be getting a push in this thread?

Bully Ray and Bobby Roode are both good tag team wrestlers so they should make a good team for their match tonight.

Robbie E & Big Rob vs The Motor City Machine Guns: Yay, MCMG beating two people I've never seen wrestle before...well I might of seen Robbie T once...but still. Motor City! Motor City! Motor City! When are they getting the belts and Samoa Joe winning the World Title? :P

Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim For The Knockouts Championship: Nice finish to the match setting up for a potential tag team match in the future?...Oh wait there are no more Knockouts Tag Team Titles...guess a 4-way dance? I don't like that this match was booked on the show though since it just happened at the PPV...

James Storm Promo: No sorry about your damn luck? Or words from D-Von? Nice tag team partner choice, but since this one wasn't summarized I would of liked at least those two things.

Bully Ray & Bobby Roode vs Devon & James Storm: Good way to finish this match, nicely protected James Storm and Bobby Roode from getting the upperhand on one another by having their partners finish off the match. Good booking right there.

I don't really like legends holding the belts unless its a big babyface payoff win, but I guess it gives us more Bully Ray TV time...

Hogan's Announcement: I thought maybe some mention of Devon sweating or something little like that would of been good here, just a little tip on some little things. Hulk Hogan throws out Roode for winning a brawl that both were involved in? What a punk...not really that exciting of an announcement (last time I checked in on TNA was when they did this) xD. Nice way to finish though with Roode smacking Storm with the baseball bat. Should be interesting to see what happens to Roode after those actions...

Overall it was a solid start...maybe there should of been another match though to make the show feel more like 2-hours. Nothing over the top exciting for me yet, but some decent stories building at the moment.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic127598_7.gif
"Acquire a peaceful spirit, and around you thousands will be saved." + Saint Seraphim of Sarov

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome