Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #96 (permalink)
cavs25
Working on my abs

cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000cavs25 501 - 1000
Default Re: Why Does Everybody Hate Sheamus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTheGr81 View Post
I don't hate Sheamus. I hate what WWE has turned him into. I want to like him like I did before Mania, but WWE just makes it impossible. Being a complete dick yet being portrayed as a good guy, not selling anything, kicking out at one nearly all the time in his matches, they really have made him into Cena-lite. I still think he's good in the ring when the time calls for it and I still think he can cut a good promo when he's not working with the garbage he's fed weekly. But he's been ruined.
This is how I feel...This happens with most people who are turned face too is not just Sheamus
Guys need to have some balls and say no to shitty material
I feel like superstars this days are too nice and too good behind the scenes and just want to do what makes Vince happy (be a team player)

But look where that has gotten the company. You need guys to be selfish and start protecting their characters and gimmick and shooting down bullshit by creative. I am sure I heard Austin and the Rock used to throw away the scripts when they sucked. I know they were different times and now the WWE is PG and Linda is running for senate but they need to let the guys make their own material and rise or crash on their own.
cavs25 is offline   Reply With Quote