Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - R&B Music Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #301 of (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Clique
✯✯✯ Kissing Under the Mistletoe ✯✯✯

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: R&B Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
Don't Be Cruel >>> Thriller.

That might be blasphemy to some, but it's the truth to me and I don't give a damn.

Bobby Brown was that dude! And the "Bobby" album was great too. It's a shame what drugs did to him. Just hoping he can be clean and live a good life for awhile.

Thriller was packed with like 6 or 7 four/five star songs but it's your prerogative (ha) to like Bobby Brown more. Don't Be Cruel has some strong work too as proven by the videos posted in this thread thanks to Headliner. Bobby Brown was an amazing performer in his prime. I dig the dancing, the energy, and overall presentation of those awards and talk show performances. They were very fresh and well-choreographed. Funny enough, you know who reminds me of Bobby Brown and a bit of MJ today? From the singing, attention to the presentation of performances, and one hell of a dancer - Chris Brown.

I have the same regards for Bobby and getting his life together for himself and his family. But that reality show he did with Whitney a few years back was a mess!

THIS CHRISTMAS
ALL I'M REALLY ASKING FOR IS YOU

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome