Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #128 (permalink)
sharkboy22
GET MY BAGS

sharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a pushsharkboy22 is getting a push
Default Re: Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

Sorry but Cesaro hasn't done anything to impress. I think he's talented but like I said, he's done nothing really to show off his talent. Typical of a guy that WWE is pushing heavily. They get everything jus handed to them and they just constant;y shove them down our throats. Their pushes just don't feel natural unlike your Daniel Bryan or CM Punk.

Cesaro right now feels like how McIntyre was in the beginning. The guy they're just handing everything to on a silver platter and he has the presence of well I can't think of an analogy. Actually here's one, he has the presence of Ted Dibiase.