Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Hardcore Show
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friendsThe Hardcore Show needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE.com asks fans who would win- Austin or Punk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
You're in NO position to tell me that. I'm more of a fan than you are because I actually care about what's BEST for the performers, and it's best for both of them that this match doesn't happen.

The reason I care about it drawing is because it's NOT going to be the main event unless it draws the kind of money that Austin was drawing in his prime, that's the only way, or it gets stuck in the midcard. Punk NEEDS to main event WrestleMania, and I'm not willing to watch Austin throw away his return on a midcard match. And yes, even if it's at WrestleMania 30, it'll STILL be midcard because any match that Cena has automatically takes precedence for WWE, not to mention a Streak match if Undertaker's still around and isn't facing Cena would go ahead of it too.
I'm pretty sure if that match ever did happen Austin would not do it unless he was closing Wrestlemania or on 2nd to last like he was in 2003 when he faced The Rock for the last time. I also don't see Austin winning the match against Punk if it is only going to be a one time deal.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/7652556-post59.html

This explains everything I dislike about John Cena.
The Hardcore Show is offline   Reply With Quote