Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are you still watching?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #37 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Why are you still watching?

I've been flipping back n forth with football, and often game while I watch. I haven't watched WWE exclusively very much in the past year. Only The Undertaker or Rock has my full attention really, and those are rare moments in 2012. Right now, Kane and Daniel Bryan segments have been great, but not much else. Once The Rock, The Undertaker, Austin and Triple H make it apparent they're done for good and the product truly moves to a different era, they're gonna have to work harder to keep me caring. The fact those guys might show up, is what keeps me around. And an outside chance that the Attitude Era II might make a return - which I don't rule out. If the product really begins to suffer, Vince will let em do whatever it takes to get fans back.