Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - When to start watching from in 1997?

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mike Zybyszko
Little Poppa Pump

Mike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more seriousMike Zybyszko needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: When to start watching from in 1997?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCUK6 View Post
Hi,

A friend has said he has found a place to stream all Raw episode from before 97 and asked if i wanted the link.

I remember watching a few episodes over my dads when i was a bit younger and remember one episode when undertakers bike get destroyed so thought i would start from almost the beginning.

Not watchin any episodes until a few years ago i havnt really got a clue what went on but i would like to see the beginning of DX at least which i believe is in Aud/Sep 1997.

Are there any other episodes or any other info i should know about before starting?

Many thanks.
From before? If it goes all the way back to the first Raw show in 1993 I think it was then start there to see how the Bret Hart era transitioned to the AE.

Not removing until:

[ ] Hulk Hogan vs Hawk Hogan
Mike Zybyszko is offline   Reply With Quote