Wrestling Forum banner

Officials Very High on Cesaro and See Money in him

15K views 157 replies 119 participants last post by  HEELKris 
#1 ·
- WWE officials are very high on United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. WWE feels they will make a lot of money off Cesaro in the future so expect his push to continue.

Some feel that WWE wanted to do right by Cesaro and that's why they hired his girlfriend Sara Del Rey as a developmental trainer.
Source: lordsofpain.net

As I expected with the influx of former ROH talent in the wwe, management seems to have pulled the stick out their asses with the successes of Bryan and Punk and will now value these indy talents as their crown jewels.

#17 · (Edited)
What's funny about that image is Cesaro actually looks like Statham so yes, Really?!? Lol

Also, I think the reason Cesaro is viewed so highly is because they know once they give him some creative freedom and "the ball", so to speak, he'll run with it and never look back. He'll most certainly have the success Bryan/Punk have and they know it!

#4 ·
That's good to know cuz i really like Cesaro, hope he gets a long US Title reign.

#9 ·
Nice to see they're finally given him a proper push instead of the terrible way he was used after his debut. He's the sort of guy that WWE usually love (big, muscular, charismatic and a good talker) so it's not a surprise they're high on him. I think him getting rid of Aksana is a good thing too, since female valets scream 'midcard jobber' to me and he can be so much more than that.

I do agree he needs to scrap the 'word in 5 languages' crap though or at least take it to the next level and just cut a 1-2 minute promo entirely in foreign languages.

#18 ·
Holy shit, DB in your sig looks almost EXACTLY like Cesaro LOL :cool2.

Anyways, Cesaro is growing on me. His entrance music is SICK, his characater look is unique, he's in the kind of shape you see like football or professional rugby players in...which makes sense.

His words in 5 different languages thing is a cool gimmik, in my opinion. When he gave his finisher to Brodus Clay, even holding it and stick his toung out to taunt.... that was impressive. More impressive that Ryback failing to get Tensai his finisher.

Cesaro is a guy that could do a lot..... maybe a feud between him and Swagger would be good?

#94 ·
This shouldn't be too big a surprise at all. Of all the new guys, Cesaro is part of the "big 3" along with Sandow and Ryback as the ones with the most promise. Cesaro is going to be a legit upper midcarder imo. Might not be a bigtime main eventer, but he's gonna be the kinda guy you look forward to seeing when he comes out regardless of his storylines.

I'm pleased with Cesaro so far. He doesn't need a new gimmick, just at least to get mic time saying something else. I don't mind the 5 words thing since he pulls it off well, but that shouldn't be the only thing he says!

Give this guy a fued with some promos, and maybe stick him at the announce table a couple times to talk during a rival's match again to we can get a feeling of his personality. Right now it's like cardboard.

lol.

#24 ·
I'm going to need him to get in a plotline before I weigh in on him. He's an excellent wrestler. He looks like Jason Statham - and therefore he gives me the panty tingles. But I want to see him tell a story in the ring.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.