Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

View Single Post

Old 10-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #71 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Backstage News On Potential RR & WM 29 Plans

Taker/Ryback is fine and would be a nice and different match for Taker as long as the main event is Rock/Lesnar. If it's not, and they're going to do Lesnar/HHH in a match that nobody cares about just so Cena and HHH can get "their wins", then this is the most wasted WM of all time. I hope that Hunter has at least a general sense to know and feel that it's the least desirable option and not book himself to wrestle Brock again after the pointless retirement storyline he did.

Main Event:
The Rock vs Brock Lesnar with Floyd Mayweather as the special enforcer.

Taker vs Ryback, streak vs streak.

Cena vs Sheamus, babyface vs babyface for the belt.

Mysterio vs Cara.

If that's your card, fine.

Last edited by Rock316AE : 10-04-2012 at 09:14 PM.